Wrap a little one you love in beautiful Ojibwe design. Our Gold Label baby blankets are now machine washable! Made with a Merino wool and cotton blend yarn, these are our softest blankets yet, now featuring the warmth of wool and the convenience of cotton. Our baby blankets are a wonderfully warm way to cuddle with your kiddo, or spread out on the floor make a soft surface for tummy-time.
The swirling soft pinks of our Little Berry Baby Blanket by Sarah Agaton Howes (Anishinaabe/Ojibwe) surround your baby in sweetness.
Sharing our signature Ojibwe floral designs we celebrate the wild rice, dogwood flower, heart berries, and wild plums so prevalent in the bead, etching, and quillwork we love. The border edging replicates the quill wrapping done across Ojibwe country. Pair with our Next Generation pin for a caregiver.
- Designed by Sarah Agaton Howes (Anishinaabe/Ojibwe)
- Made in the Eighth Generation Seattle studio
- Light pink and dark pink
- One-sided design with a pique structure
- 46 in x 38 in / 116.84 cm x 96.52 cm
- Yarn fibers are 80% organic cotton, 20% Merino wool
- Tested for phthalates in accordance with CPSC
- Gold Labels include handwritten batch number
- Wrapped in a heavy paper band and protected by tissue paper
- Clean liquid stains immediately with warm water and mild detergent
- Machine washable with cold water; lay flat to dry (warm/hot water or using a dryer will cause the fibers to contract, resulting in shrinkage)
- Steam to de-wrinkle if needed
- Store blanket away from direct sunlight
Miigwech (Thank you) for supporting Inspired Natives™, not "Native-inspired."
5% of all blanket sales support the Inspired Natives™ Award for emerging arts entrepreneurs.