In the early hours, there is a moment when the sun cracks through the sky. We all know this time and the magic of that gift. We know at this moment that a new day has arrived, along with it, new possibility, new hope, and it is at this moment we offer our New Day Wool Blanket.
Designed as part of the Inspired Natives, the florals we are known for are full of symmetry, surrounded by the loom and weave shapes of traditional Ojibwe style. Centered, is the new day, the daybreak.
This blanket is the perfect gift during this time to celebrate, to bring light, to offer gratitude for graduations, weddings, and transitions of all kinds into a new day.
About this blanket:
- 2-sided design
- Covers top of queen size bed (59 in x 78 in/ 200 cm x 150 cm)
- Colors include blues and tans
- Suede edge band
- 100% wool pile; 100% polyester warp
- Dry clean only
Thank you for supporting Inspired Natives™, not "Native-inspired."
5% of all blanket sales support the Inspired Natives™ Award for emerging arts entrepreneurs.
- Recommended care is Dry clean only. However, you can rinse your blanket on a gentle, cold setting. Hang dry away from direct sunlight.
- Clean liquid stains immediately with warm water and mild detergent.
- Never use harsh chemicals or scrub wool.
- Store blanket away from direct sunlight.